- lost when it comes to computers
- clueless about how to register a domain name (what's a domain name?)
- mystified about the inner workings of websites, let alone WordPress (Word what?)
- at a loss when it comes to cybersecurity
- utterly discombobulated by the multitude of website hosting companies who claim they are the "best"?
If any or all of the above apply, don't worry, that's where I come in. You write, I take care of the technical and graphical implementation. Yes, it's that simple!
Further, I'm located in the US, and as an ATA-certified translator I am bound by ATA's Code of Ethics and Professional Practice in interactions with all my clients, regardless of whether I'm offering language services or something else. I'm not going to leave you hanging with a half-finished website or worse.